Microsoft Word is a critical productivity tool for both business and personal use. Create and edit professional documents that can easily be shared on the web. Or, learn advanced techniques to help you analyze data, produce templates and automate processes.
New Horizons Fort Wayne has courses to help you learn how to use Microsoft Word and accelerate your skills in document creation and word processing. All New Horizons Fort Wayne Microsoft Word classes are taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers.
Microsoft Word classes cover a variety of topics, including:
- New Microsoft Word features
- How to create, edit, save and collaborate on documents
- Formatting texts and paragraphs
- Working with tables, columns and other formatting features
- Creating graphics, WordArt, charts and text flow
- Developing Microsoft Word document templates
- Advanced features including mail merge, macros, document versioning and proofing tools
About Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word is the leading word processing and document creation tool for both personal and business use.
Use Microsoft Word to improve and enhance written materials and build compelling documents with confidence. Microsoft Word’s technology enables you and your business to:
- Produce, edit and format professional documents
- Create tables, charts and graphics to organize content and assess data
- Design templates to automate document formatting and creation to improve efficiency
Mastering Microsoft Word is a useful skill for all business professionals. Your Microsoft Word training will also prepare you for a Microsoft Office Specialist certification.
Ready to take the next step in developing your Microsoft Word proficiency?
Discover New Horizons Fort Wayne Microsoft Word training courses happening now.